What can Crown Property Management take care of for you?
Posting and advertising your rental property
With more than two decades in the rental management business, we know what it takes to get your property noticed! To ensure your rental gets in front of the biggest audience, here’s what we do.
- WEBSITE LISTING: At no charge to you, we’ll advertise your property on RentCheyenne.com, complete with full-color photos and all relevant property information. We also partner with a major online lead generation company to ensure your listing shows up on the largest and most active listing platforms, including Apartments.com, Apartment Guide, HotPads, Trulia, and Zillow.
- ONLINE SCHEDULING AND SMART SHOWINGS: Thanks to our partnership with a major lead generation company, we can—on a case-by-case basis—use online scheduling for your prospective tenants, allowing them to use controlled smart technology and complete smart self showings!
- NEWSPAPER ADVERTISING: To keep your cost down, we’ll advertise your rental property within our reserved spaces in the Trader’s Shoppers Guide, and the Warren Sentinel.
- LEAD MANAGEMENT: We keep track of, and follow up on, all leads generated through our partner sites and syndicated platforms. This ensures everyone interested in your property gets the information they need, when they need it.
- YARD SIGNAGE: We’ll place a “For Rent” sign on your property and provide informational flyers for those who drive by.
Financial status updates
To ensure you have full visibility of your rental property’s financial status, we’ll provide numerous forms of communication throughout the year. These include:
- MONTHLY AND YEAR-END OWNER STATEMENTS: Each month, we’ll provide you an easy-to-read report that shows your property status at a glance; at the end of the year, we’ll also send a report that captures your full year’s worth of updates.
- BILLING AND INVOICES: We’ll pay all property-related invoices in a timely manner, and send copies of these invoices and or receipts along with your monthly statement.
- TAX DOCUMENTS: We use an accountant-friendly reporting program to provide you all the detailed documents and reports necessary for tax preparation, including a Form 1099, which you can then pass on to your accountant.
- OWNER ONLINE PORTAL: Upon request, we can provide access to your Owner Online Portal, where you can log in and see your account’s numbers and activity in real time.
Get help with property acquisition or liquidation
In addition to property management, our team is trained in real estate exchanges and investment property acquisitions. Additionally, all Crown Property Management agents are National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) members! As members, we’re not only licensed to perform all of your real estate needs, but also up to date on the most accurate real estate practices and part of a wonderful, state-wide network that allows us access to the latest market information and data available.
If you find yourself in a position where you need to liquidate a property, get in touch with our friendly, experienced team today.
Finding quality tenants
Part of taking care of your property as though it’s our own is finding tenants we can trust to do the same. Before we welcome a tenant into any property under our care, we review the following information:
- COMPLETE BACKGROUND CHECK
- FULL CREDIT CHECK
- INCOME VERIFICATION PROCESS, including rental history and/or rental references
Regular and annual property maintenance
Thanks to our completely in-house maintenance team, Royal Property Maintenance, our clients’ properties and current tenants are always our top priority. We pride ourselves on being able to respond quickly to any issues that might arise, and do so in a way that aligns with our high standards for quality and service.
Though most maintenance is handled in-house, some larger repairs or concerns may require the use of a licensed, insured and bonded contractor, and we’ll provide you full visibility into the process if or when this occurs. Here’s what you can expect:
- REGULAR INSPECTIONS: To catch any potential problems before they have a chance to become an issue, we perform monthly exterior exams on your property, as well as conduct full property inspections (inside and out) twice a year.
- INSPECTIONS OF REPAIRS: If larger repairs are performed by an outside contractor, we’ll follow up to ensure the work was completed to our satisfaction and standards. (If a tenant caused the damage, we’ll handle billing the tenant after the work is done.)
- LICENSED, INSURED & BONDED CONTRACTORS: When a job calls for an outside contractor, we have a preferred list of experts with the knowledge, skill, and licensed requirements to complete the job to our standards. If a licensed contractor isn’t required, we’ll instead use a licensed and insured handyman to keep costs down without compromising quality.
- MULTIPLE BIDS: For your convenience, we’ll obtain multiple bids for any large projects or repairs your property may require. All bids will be presented to and decided upon by you; we won’t move forward without your approval.
Get started with Crown Property Management!
Our services can benefit your investment property… and make your life a little easier, too! Tell us more about your rental property below, and we’ll be back in touch within 2 business days.